Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Will Work for Food!






I love this mom!
Can I paint the whole thing?










I really do want to paint,
but do you have to take my picture?






As we prepare for our move we have some items to fix up around the house so that we can rent it out. Giving the outside a facelift is one of the items on that list. So every time it's a warm day outside that's the project of the day. The kids are always asking if they can help and eager to give it a try. So, Ethan & Alys helped me paint part of the front. They did a great job and I would hire them any day. The great thing about it is FREE LABOR! If I would've known it would be this exciting I would have them painting the whole house. Benjamin had the best job of all though...napping. I'm sure he would've done a great finger-painting job though.

2 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

That's Great! Although Trey saw it and thinks he can paint as well, not going to happen! Hope y'all are doing better.

Mubeen said...

Hi! Just found your blog! So good to see what you have been up to! Hope all is well!!