Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Friday, February 1, 2008

Newbies

Thanks to my good friend Launa, I decided I would join the world of blogging. I always enjoy reading her blog and feel like I should be better at recording all those moments in time that pass by so quickly. In addition to that, Woody has been telling me that he's the only one that writes down things. He has a website in which he records things, shares pictures, tells stories, etc. at www.woodwardfamily.org. I can use this site as well, but for now I'll start here and see how it goes. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Yeah!! Welcome to the blogging world!

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

I know, it's me again! I just love the colors you picked! Good job, it looks really nice.