Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Monday, February 4, 2008

Kinderschool/Treyschool

My good friend and I take turns getting our young children together who are not in school and try to teach them some basic things and just them play and have fun together. Alys likes to call it Treyschool and Trey likes to call it Kinderschool. So, get your kids together, let them make up the name and have some fun! Anyway, this month is my turn to teach and I decided to talk about weather. So, today we talked about clouds and I thought I would capture them playing a game of blowing clouds. It's always fun to watch our kids learn! Benjamin likes to participate from time to time as well and Alys enjoys telling Ethan and Dad what she learned at school today.

2 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

So cute. What a handsome little boy that Alys gets to play with!!

Unknown said...

hey good to see those kids.. Alys is growing. love da kids..