Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh Sooo Cute!

Aren't these the cutest little things? My parents have two Sheltie dogs and the female recently had 5 puppies. In these pictures, they're not quite a week old and still have their eyes closed. The kids were sooooo excited to go see them! If we would have let them they probably would've stayed with them all day. They were very cute and cuddly. When we got our dog, Sage, she was about six weeks old so it was a treat to see new puppies. It makes you want one all over again...for about a minute! Anyway, it will be fun to see them grow.

I was so glad to capture this while we were visiting my brothers house, where the puppies were. This is my cute nephew and niece Crew and Azlyn. It was nice to know that Benjamin is not the only one that has tried this!

1 comment:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

How cute and sweet. Makes my heart a little warm to see such little puppies. I love the picture with Alys.