Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's Life without Friends?

I recently had the opportunity to visit with a couple of my friends.  We simply met for lunch and just chatted; caught up on life's moments.  It was fun to just chat, relax and laugh.  These are a couple of great ladies and I could probably chat with them everyday if life allowed it.  Life is so busy for all of us and I realized how grateful I am to have such good friends.  Friends that you can count on for pretty much anything, even at a whims notice.  My life has been blessed by these great friends and I enjoy watching their families grow as well.  I look forward to the next time we get together and the moments where we just have time to say "Hello".  After all, what's life without friends?

2 comments:

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

We sure miss you! Friends make all the difference. I've got another moving to AZ in Dec-THEN what am I to do in TX-ALONE!!

Mark and Kristi said...

CHARLENE!!!! I received your email and I just want to let you know that I am so glad we got together. I really do miss seeing you every sunday and just chatting. You truly are a great friend and yes... what would life be without friends? I hope you come to visit before Dec... so hurry please :)