Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Alys Comics


Recently, Alys tends to come up with silly thoughts and/or sayings.  I'm not sure where they come from or what she's really thinking but they make us laugh nonetheless.  One night we had gone to a Chinese restaurant for dinner.  As we were about finished, with chinese food sitting on the table, Alys says, "Next time can we have Chinese food?"  Another day I was looking at some photos I had taken of my sister-in-laws family.  I had a few poses of couples giving each other a kiss or kiss on the cheek.  As she was looking at them she said, "They need to get married in the temple!"  Now that's one I think I'll use on her when she starts dating.  You're so cute Alys!

No comments: