Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thanksgiving

What a great day and so much to be thankful for.  This year we were able to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with most of my family.  We went up to Cascade, ID and spent it by the lake. (Not swimming!)  It was an enjoyable time by all.  Plenty of food and lots of good company.  Of course the kids always enjoy spending time with their cousins too.  Unfortunately I don't have any pictures because my camera battery was dead by the time I remembered to take pictures.  I guess maybe that's a good thing.  Heaven knows after eating turkey and so much pie you can't remember all the different kinds you ate, who would want to see those plump bellies!  I hope everyone else was able to eat, drink (eggnog) and be merry!

No comments: