Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's a Birthday Blastoff!

Wow! My oldest, Ethan, is 7! This year Ethan wanted a rocket ship for his birthday cake. He also wanted to go to Boondocks for some fun. So we had some fun as a family and then had a small celebration later in the week with relatives. Ethan got his first cowboy hat and was so excited among some of the other things he had wanted for his birthday. Ethan is a great kid and we are so glad to have him in our home. He is very loving and tries to help his younger brother and sister. He is very determined and hardworking. He loves to play soccer, ride his bike, jump on the trampoline, play video games and play with his brother and sister. Happy Birthday Ethan! We love you!
How do I look Taylor?

Giddy up cowboy!

Is this thing really going to launch?

Hi everyone!

What a cute family!

Hey Spiderman! Want to go for a ride?

I think I got 'em!

We're so cool!

I've got to win this race!

Hey buddy, want to race!

Yes, one of my favorite games!

Watch out Steve Young, here I come!

No comments: