Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun at Roaring Springs

So, a day or two after Ethan got his cast off, what do we do? Head to the water park! We went with my sister, sister-in-law and their kids. I think they all had a great time! My brother Thad and his family, Trina, Creed, Azlyn and Crew were preparing to move to Nebraska we wanted to do something fun together. It was great and these will be some good memories for the kids. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of my sisters kids because they are teenagers and funny thing is they didn't hang out at the kiddie pool! Ethan and Creed were brave and went on a few of the big kids rides but I think we scared the daylights out of Ethan on the first slide! He's not real comfortable with his swimming yet and I think that scared him. I'm sure he'll be begging me to go in a year or so though! Here are some shots of the fun they had in the water.

No comments: