Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fish out of water!

Benjamin is definitely our little fish!  I don't know what happened in the womb but if there's water around he'll find it!  We wanted to get him into swim lessons, but didn't make it during the summer months.  Fortunately, my health club offered them indoors so we signed him up for a Mom and child class.  He absolutely loved it!  If I wasn't careful, he would try to jump in before I did, which was kind of scary.  It was fun to see how much he enjoyed it and great for me as well.  With Alys at this age it was more of a nightmare.  I hope he continues to enjoy it and who knows, maybe someday we'll have a swimmer on our hands.

No comments: