Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Friday, April 11, 2008

The Dos and Don'ts of Fashion

Alys is the only girl in the family and is very much a girly girl. As a Mom, I've always wondered how much of girly girl she would be having two brothers around. She loves to dress up and changes her clothes all time! If this is a sign of what's to come...I'm in trouble since she's not even quite 4 yet. Anyway, I didn't actually realize how fashionable she was until one day when we went to the store. It was Alys, Benjamin and I. After dropping Ethan off at school I stopped at Target to get some items. I had gone to the gym that morning before they got up and had not had the time to shower and change yet. Thus, I was still in my workout attire. As we got out of the car Alys informed me that I could not go into the store looking like I was. My T-shirt was not something to wear into the store. Little did I know that going to the store in my workout clothes was a fashion don't. Now here's how Alys looks when we go to the store.


No comments: