Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Big Move

Well, the week of our big move is finally here. I'm excited and not excited at the same time! Excited because I've been trying to get out of Texas since I got here but not excited about packing! I do have some dear friends that I will miss too! I'm thinking that I should have played the lottery to win some money. Then I could be sipping virgin pina coladas while I watch somebody else pack and move my stuff! However, since I don't play the lottery and probably wouldn't even know how I guess it's left up to me. I know it will all be worth it; it's just the getting there that stinks! Meridian Idaho is our destination and soon to be home sweet home.

2 comments:

Shegreen said...

Aw I know how that goes! It's tough to pack. I will miss you guys so much! I wish you weren't leaving :(
Because I don't know how we'll ever live next to eachother now.. I don't think Debbie and Nathan want to get land in Idaho because it's so expensive for what we're looking for (in the millions). We want to grow things and be self sufficient. And I'd hoped we could all live together on the same 100 or so acres of land (that was my dream anyway) because I miss all my family sooo much!! Ah well... I guess dreams don't always come true. But I know this has been a dream of yours, and I'm happy you guys are getting what you wanted, so don't mind my blabbing lol. I'm just sad...
but I just got an account on here and hopefully I'll start blogging too! Although I don't know what I'd say... anyway. Hope it all works out for you! (this is Rachel by the way)

Gina said...

You will be missed. Even though we hardly see each other besides Dr. Drakes office and The Childrens Place!

Good luck to you all. Keep in touch with the blog so we know how you are.

Love Banhams