Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Monday, March 3, 2008

Random Thoughts

Well, it feels like it will be a crazy week. I'm trying to gather information on housing before going to Idaho this weekend to find our new home. Oh, I also have to take care of the household! So, I'm just trying to get organized, somehow. As I think about different things and how to go about it I think my kids have summed it up a few times with their random thoughts. As I was taking Ethan to school last week, we walked out the door and he said, "My brain hurts." I said, "You mean your head hurts?" "No, when I go outside and it's bright my brains hurts" said Ethan. Today, I was talking with Alys and asked her is she was tired (she hadn't had a nap). Alys replied, "No...I'm crazy." Well, you know kids, mom's brain hurts quite often, especially right about now and often feel like I've gone crazy! You just never know what's going on in the mind of a child.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Charlene,

My brain hurts and I feel crazy daily. I totally understand Ethan ans Alys' feelings! Good luck in Idaho this weekend. It's beautiful there.

Love Gina