Thought for the Day

"Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul." -- Henry Ward Beecher

Friday, March 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home

This past weekend I flew to Idaho in search of our new home. After weeks of searching Craig's List and looking at several property management companies, I had my stack of homes I was going to go see. I was kid-free, thanks to my sweet husband, which was kind of unusual! I should've scheduled a massage, manicure, shopping, etc. The thought did cross my mind! My mom and I set out Friday in search of our new home. I remember the days when I had no kids, no dog, and no husband; looking for a house then was easy. However, with all of the above it made the trail a little harder. Needless to say, after driving around the Boise valley and listening to the promptings I (and a little bit of Woody) decided this was the house. I'm so excited to have a bit bigger house again. We will all be able to have some space again. It's also comforting to know we have a house to go to when the U-Haul drives into town. There's also enough room to have visitors so if you feel the need to get away and relax come visit us in Meridian after May!


2 comments:

Gina said...

YAY! I am happy for you guys. Ya'll have patiently waited for this time. Your new home is beautiful. It makes me a bit home sick for the west.

Jon, Launa, & boys said...

Ahh, something to look forward to! It looks like Home Sweet Home!